Twin Souls in me and I was About to Die



A sudden noise came to my ears and I opened my eyes and I had seen my family, relatives, and friends around me. I found myself going inside the operation theater. I was so damn shocked that what the hell is going around with me. Then to recollect everything I close down my eyes but actually I fainted after 2 or 3 hours I get back to normal. I came to know that I’m blessed with two baby girls’ two beautiful twin souls.
My cute twins
 I was in stage of shock then I remember what all happened with me last night, I had a fight with my husband he slapped me with no reason before getting married to the man whom I was dating from so many years. I got married thought our relationship he never ever slapped just one just hit me so much in anger. 

I left that place, it was my last month and my delivery date was near and it was 2am early morning. I took a taxi and came to my mum dad’s place I didn’t even informed my mum and dad in law. Just that one slap had shaken up my whole world but still I love my man with whole of my heart. 

Due to sum problems which he was facing in his office make him so anger that all that happened we both know how much we love each other and how desperately waiting for our baby things happen you never know what is next always be touch in with god prayers are most important thing. He also reached there to see our babies but my time was going as doctor said I don’t have time I may die I was really critical my babies were alright. All what is I may not be alive anymore as by the doctors. 


I seen my love coming to me I give him my hand and I realize my body Is getting numb slowly that was only how much I seen him I closed my eyes and I died. Cried a lot and I waked up in the morning and realized that it was just a dream I was so touched. 



WHAT THE HELL! I WAS IN DREAM

Dreams are all about want you want to see  BY ANGELA


No comments:

Post a Comment